Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warmer Today


We have finally had a break in this terrible cold weather , today is suppose to reach at least 40. I need to do some grocery shopping... Have stayed in so long , beginning to get used to it... Dont like grocery shopping anyway.....would rather fabric shop.

I made another little tote bag yesterday, must just not ,been meant for me to sew. I had every problem possible for such a small simple job... first had problems finding anything in stash I wanted to line the bag.. right off cut the lining wrong....then I broke a needle.. Had a big spool of thread sitting behind my machine.....the thread ended up caught in my pulley wheel to the motor and wrapped tons of thread around it before I noticed....UGG.....hate days like that.

Finnally did get the bag finished ..

No comments: